Bettina Egger at the Bulgakov House
July 19, 2012
A month ago we already reported that the Austrian/French artist Bettina Egger had started an ambitious project. She wants to tell the story of Mikhail Bulgakov and The Master and Margarita in comic strip format. At the beginning of July, Bettina went to Moscow to visit the places of the novel, and to have discussions with people who know Bulgakov and his work well.
Meanwhile, Bettina Egger wandered through the streets of Moscow and she made many sketches, of which some can be seen on her blog Moscou endiablé.
Obviously, Bettina also visited the Bulgakov House in Moscow. She was welcomed there with open arms, and now she even gets the opportunity to present a selection of her work to the public on an exhibition, which opens on Sunday, July 22, 2012, at 16:00.
Exhibition Bettina Egger
Bolshaya Sadovaya ulitsa 10
Tel. +7 (495) 970-06-19
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years