The spirit of The Master and Margarita is still alive. You can notice it when you talk to Russians, of course - especially with Muscovites - but also when you're watching the media, and not only the Russian ones.
The novel itself is a regular news topic by the many adaptations which are made of it, like movie pictures and theatre plays, or because there are books on the book. Sometimes they are even published far from the biotope of Bulgakov and his characters.
Unfortunately Bulgakov and The Master and Margarita are sometimes part of the news because of less pleasant events. The opponents of the novel still make themselves felt and continue to annoy the people who are making big efforts to keep the memory of Bulgakov and his masterpiece alive.
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years