Oldtimers are riding a Bulgakov trial
July 31, 2010
Tonight, in the streets of Moscow, will be held the 6th Moscow Nights rally for classic cars. More than 50 crews with cars from the period 1930-1970 will participate in a competition of about two hours.
The race will start at the Radisson Royal hotel (Ukraine) in Moscow, and follows a route along different locations from The Master and Margarita, and it will end with a ball on which the winners will be awarded.
Among the competitors will be Oksana Robsky, Aurora and Tatiana Ge-vorgyan, Victoria Morozova and Anton Makarska, Konstantin Andriko-pulos, Igor Chapurin, Katya Lel and Irina Grineva.
Among the cars involved in the rally, pre-war Cord and Packard of the 1930’s, a respectable British 1960 Rolls-Royce, a Bentley, a Jaguar and a Austin Healey, fast Italians cars like Alfa Romeo and Lancia, smart American cars from the 50’s like Cadillac and Buick, a unique Mercedes-Benz and some models of the Soviet automobile industry from the 60’s like GAZ and Moskvich.
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years