February 9, 2011
We added new pages with illustrations of the Master and Margarita to the website with photos by Elena Martynyuk, drawings by Aleksey Derzhavin, and a cute Cyrillic alphabet.
Elena Martynyuk is a photographer who is making a series of photographs about The Master and Margarita in collaboration with the Bulgakov House in Moscow.
The project, which started two years ago, is very ambitious: 70 shoots were already organized and more than 1,000 photos were made. There will be a book and an exhibition.
I don't know anything about the illustrator Aleksey Derzhavin. Just that he made a series of at least 31 illustrations for The Master and Margarita, of which some are among the most popular pictures on the internet.
And I found this cute calligraphisch font on the internet. It represents the Cy-rillic alphabet with scenes from The Master and Margarita. Очень приятно, ЖдаНН!
- 161204 1917
- 161116 Pontius Pilate
- 161106 A triple jubilee
- 161028 Two biographies
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years