Illustrator Anatoly Grigorenko
February 15, 2011
The Russian engineer Anatoly Markovich Grigorenko (° 1947) from Mos-cow has never had an education in arts, but this did not prevent him to be very active as an illustrator, writer and poet.
In 1977 he graduated as a radio engineer at the Moscow Aviation Institute, and until 1990 he worked as an engineer at the Chkalovsky Test Flight Center of the Soviet Air Force, where he evetually was promoted to the rank of lieutenant colonel.
In 1999 Grigorenko made a series of 18 illustrations for The Master and Margarita.
- 161204 1917
- 161116 Pontius Pilate
- 161106 A triple jubilee
- 161028 Two biographies
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years