Film Yuri Kara in the cinema
March 7, 2011
This is it. In exactly one month, on April 7, 2011, following a legal wrangling over 17 years and after much discussions à la russe, the film The Master and Margarita, made by director Yury Kara will be shown in the Russian cinemas. In December 2010, it was announced that it would be for the month of March. Later it was denied and doubted again, but now it's official: On April 7, 2011, the Russians can go to the cinema to watch the film.
The real die-hards who can not wait that long, can serve their needs soo-ner though. On March 24, they can go to the Museum Mikhail Bulgakov - in apartment number 50 of 10 Bolshaya Sadovaya ulitsa in Moscow - for a preview.
The cinema version of the film will be 125 minutes long. Later will be relea-sed a DVD with the full version of 200 minutes.
As soon as we got the trailer, we will show it, of course.
Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 18:00
Museum Mikhail Bulgakov
Bolshaya Sadovaya ulitsa 10
Thursday, April 7, 2011
In the Russian cinemas
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years