120 days with the Master
May 12, 2011
Today, May 12, 2011, will start the Jubilee festival 120 дней с Мастером or 120 Days with the Master in the Bulgakov House in Moscow. During 120 days, until August 27, 2011, the festival offers a full program of theatre, mu-sic, exhibitions, lectures, trips in Moscow and many other events to mark the 120th birthday of Mikhail Bulgakov.
The first event is an exhibition of a series of photographic illustrations of The Master and Margarita made by the Russian photographer Elena Mar-tynyuk, which is opened today.
One of the next highlights will be the day of the 120th anniversary of Mikhail Bulgakov, next Sunday, May 15, 2011. All day long there will be partying in Bolshaya Sadovaya number 10.
For the rest of the program, please follow the links below.
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years