The film by Aleksandr Dzekun
August 3, 2011
In 1986, Aleksandr Dzekun, director at the Academic Drama Theatre Karl Marx in Saratov, directed a theatre adaptation of The Master and Margarita, a play for which the spectators had to reserve two evenings, since it was too long to be shown in one go.
In 1989, he adaptated his play for television. As suggested by the subtitle - Chapters from the novel - the film doesn't cover the entire novel. Only 21 chapters of it were adaptad in a film of 190 minutes.
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years