Scarfs and dolls
August 10, 2011
Here's an overview off the pages we added recently to the Master and Margarita website.
The dolls of Britgette Bad
In 2009, Bridgette Bad created the doll Margarita, inspired by the actress Anna Kovalchuk who played Margarita in Vladimir Bortko’s film Master i Margarita. And when she read our page on the Margarita doll, Bridgette Bad informed us that she also made a sculpture inspired by the dancing faun from the forest scene of The Master and Margarita.
The silk scarfs of Natalya Khomenko
Some years ago, the Russian fashion designer Natalya Khomenko started a hand designed scarf company, selling limited amounts of prints to high end department stores and boutiques around Australia - one of her themes is The Master and Margarita.
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years