Livestreams from Moscow
August 17, 2011
Today we start a new application on our website: we added live streams from places in Moscow. Now you can view in real time the places playing a role in The Master and Margarita.
For this application we are using the network of World Wide Internet Television (wwiTV). wwiTV is an internet application enabling the realtime viewing of livestreams sent by webcams throughout the world.
The first images you can view on this website are coming from Taganka Square in Moscow. That's where the Taganka Theatre is situated, where The Master and Margarita is still regularly represented.
- 161204 1917
- 161116 Pontius Pilate
- 161106 A triple jubilee
- 161028 Two biographies
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years