Illustrations by anataly Fomenko
September 6, 2011
Yesterday we added new pages to the website with illustrations made by the headstrong Russian Doctor of Physics and Mathematics Anatoly Fomenko, who's got a very idiosyncratic opinion in various different areas.
Fomenko is well-known as a topologist, a computer geometrist, and a supporter of drastically revising historical chronology. Among other things, he claims that Jesus Christ lived in the 12th century A.D. and was crucified in 1083 on a place called Joshua's Hill, located in the Beykoz district of Constantinople (Istanbul), Turkey.
His illustrations are as quirky as the man himself...
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years