Bolshoy Gnezdnikovsky pereulok
September 22, 2011
Today we added to the website a new page about Bolshoy Gnezdnikovsky pereulok, the lane down Tverskaya, where the Master followed Margarita with her repulsive, ugly yellow flowers.
It is no coincidence that Bulgakov described the encounter between the Master and Margarita here. It's the place where he became acquainted with his third wife Elena Sergeevna.
- 170426 Music by The Trolls
- 170416 Illustrations Aleksandr Fedorov
- 170415 Strip by Nikita Krasnobrishev
- 170414 More videos
- 170308 Video by Kristina Pavlenko
- 170307 Music by Basta
- 170223 Animated movie by Doron Kobiashi
- 170217 Animated movie by Maria Morris
- 170216 New plans for a movie?