Ballet by David Avdysh
October 17, 2011
Today we added to the website some new pages on the ballet Master i Margarita which choreographer David Avdysh created for the Tchaikovsky Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre in Perm.
For this ballet, which was supposed to be the apotheosis for the 2002-2003 season, Avdysh used no original music, but compositions of Gustav Mahler, Dmitri Shostakovich, Hector Berlioz, Astor Piazzolla and other composers. The reviews in the press were not nice for this attempt to show a theatrical interpretation of the novel. Some critics were very tough and destructive. You can watch the video on this site to judge by yourself whether they were right.
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years