Propaganda in the Soviet Union
November 7, 2011
Today we added to this site an entire new chapter about the propaganda of the Soviet Union in the era of Mikhail Bulgakov.
Bulgakov criticised the propaganda of the Soviet Union more than once in The Master and Margarita. We went looking for the resources which were used to convince the citizens to become new Soviet men, to inform them about the successes of the new Soviet society, to hide its failures or even turn them into successes.
We ended up in a well-organized world of posters, films, youth movements, propaganda trains and meetings, in which people were called up to honor real or imagined heroes and to betray or destroy saboteurs, cockroaches and other vermin.
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years