Yuri Kara's film in Leuven
November 17, 2011
The film Master i Margarita made by the Russian director Yuri Kara has been hidden for the public for 17 years. It was shot in 1994 but was only shown in the Russian cinema theatres in April 2011.
The Centre for Russian Studies in Leuven organises a screening of this film on Thursday, November 24, 2011. The film will be shown with Dutch subtitles, which were made by your webmaster.
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Justus Lipsiuszaal, 8th floor, Erasmus house, Faculty of Arts
Blijde-Inkomststraat 21, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
20:00 - Introduction by Prof. dr. Emmanuel Waegemans
20:15 - Screening of the film Master i Margarita - time: 125 minutes
If you plan to attend, please inform Pieter Boulogne, coordinator Centre for Russian Studie, Faculty of Arts, K.U.Leuven, Blijde-Inkomststraat 13, 3000 Leuven, Belgium. Phone +32 16 32 54 97.
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years