November 26, 2011
Today we added to the website some new pages about the well known song Катюша (Katyusha). Many people - including Russians - think this song is from the old Russian folklore, but nothing is farther from the truth. was written in 1938 as part of the propaganda machine of the Soviet Union which, in that time, was running at full capacity.
The song described the role of a soldier on the front, who had to fight to protect the Motherland, while his sweetheart Katyusha would ensure that their love was protected. Still today, the song is always performed on any celebration of Victory Day in Russia, every year on May 9.
- 170426 Music by The Trolls
- 170416 Illustrations Aleksandr Fedorov
- 170415 Strip by Nikita Krasnobrishev
- 170414 More videos
- 170308 Video by Kristina Pavlenko
- 170307 Music by Basta
- 170223 Animated movie by Doron Kobiashi
- 170217 Animated movie by Maria Morris
- 170216 New plans for a movie?