November 26, 2011
Today we added to the website some new pages about the well known song Катюша (Katyusha). Many people - including Russians - think this song is from the old Russian folklore, but nothing is farther from the truth. was written in 1938 as part of the propaganda machine of the Soviet Union which, in that time, was running at full capacity.
The song described the role of a soldier on the front, who had to fight to protect the Motherland, while his sweetheart Katyusha would ensure that their love was protected. Still today, the song is always performed on any celebration of Victory Day in Russia, every year on May 9.
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years