Jamie Whyte's Moscow
December 1, 2011
Artist Jamie Whyte from Devon (UK) has carefully read the chapter Places from the novel on this website, and used it to create this unique Moscow map. Koroviev, Behemoth and Azazello show you the places in Moscow where the action of The Master and Margarita is set, from the stranger at the Patriarch's Ponds to the burning apartment number 50.
This poster, size 420 x 525 mm, is printed on glossy 135 gr mc Hello Gloss paper, and has exclusively been made for the visitors of this website.
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years