The film dreams of Fanny Beury
April 4, 2012
Fanny Beury is a French artist based in Paris, who, under the title Rêve films, painted a series of film posters in oil on canvas. To be clear, we're dealing with fictional movies which exist only in the imagination of the artist. The persons mentioned in the credits of the posters form pairs of which Beury thinks they would represent an enrichment for the film world.
One of the paintings is a poster for Le maître et Marguerite. Beury chose the French filmmaker Patrice Chereau as a director of this fictional picture, and linked him to the conductor Pierre Boulez, who should represent music by Igor Stravinsky.
Rêve de Films
From April 10 tot May 25, 2012
8, rue Godillot
- 170426 Music by The Trolls
- 170416 Illustrations Aleksandr Fedorov
- 170415 Strip by Nikita Krasnobrishev
- 170414 More videos
- 170308 Video by Kristina Pavlenko
- 170307 Music by Basta
- 170223 Animated movie by Doron Kobiashi
- 170217 Animated movie by Maria Morris
- 170216 New plans for a movie?