April 4, 2012
Today we added new pages to the website about four classical composers who made works inspired by The Master and Margarita.
It's not about new works, on the contrary. One of them was over forty years old when we found out about it. We met these compositions on the track when we were making our inventory on the theater adaptations which were made of The Master and Magarita over the years.
You can use the links below to get acquainted with Aleksandr Soynikov, Dmitry Smirnov, Andrey Pashchenko and Rumen Balyozov.
- 161204 1917
- 161116 Pontius Pilate
- 161106 A triple jubilee
- 161028 Two biographies
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years