Three million visitors
December 27, 2012
Vodka and champagne! Today, December 27, 2012, at 10:12 p.m. CET, this website could welcome its three millionth visitor. He or she came from the region of Petrozavodsk (Karelia) in the Russian Federation.
We do not only want to thank this one visitor, but also all those who, during the seven years of our existence, have always supported and helped us by sending news, photos, movies, tips and suggestions for improvements.
And now on to the four million!
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years