Comic strip by Bettina Egger
June 6, 2013
We already informed you on this website that artist Bettina Egger wanted to tell the story of Mikhail Bulgakov and The Master and Margarita in the form of a comic strip.
Today she told us that the project has been successfully finished. The album Moscou endiablé, sur les traces de Maître et Marguerite or Moscow in Rage, in the footsteps of the Master and Margarita, has just been published by the French publishing house Moule-à-gaufres.
It became, like The Master and Margarita, a fascinating work in three layers in which Bettina Egger interweaves the story of The Master and Margarita with the story of Mikhail Bulgakov's life and with her own exploration of the sources of the novel in Moscow. Highly recommended!
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years