Illustrations by Antonina Maksimuk
April 11, 2014
Five years ago, we published a limited selection of the illustrations made by the Russian artist Antonina Maksimuk in 2008 for a luxury edition of The Master and Margarita, published by the Russian editor ROOSSA.
Today we have expanded this selection with almost all illustrations of this edition.
Antonina Maksimuk was born in 1974 in Volgograd. She graduated from the graphics department of the Kuban State University in Krasnodar. With her husband Aleksandr Maksimuk she runs a studio where she is mainly concerned with graphics, color and black and white drawing, painting, fabric painting, arts and crafts.
Install our free app
on your smartphone
- 161204 1917
- 161116 Pontius Pilate
- 161106 A triple jubilee
- 161028 Two biographies
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years
Films and TV-series
Along with much information on the novel, you will also find on this website different film adaptations of The Master and Margarita, subtitled in English by your webmaster.