Music by Moriarty
April 29, 2014
Moriarty is a musical collective made up of five artists of French, American, Swiss and Vietnamese origin, formed in 1995. The members were mainly born in France to American parents. The group was named Moriarty in reference to Dean Moriarty, the hero of On the Road by Jack Kerouac.
On April 22, 2014, Moriarty played at the Ancienne Belgique in Brussels, Belgium, where they presented the song Long Live The Devil, which was introduced by singer Rosemary Standley as being inspired by Mikhail Bulgakov’s The Master and Margarita.
Install our free app
on your smartphone
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years
Films and TV-series
Along with much information on the novel, you will also find on this website different film adaptations of The Master and Margarita, subtitled in English by your webmaster.