Comic strip by Eirene Wang
April 30, 2014
Today, we added a new page to this website with a one-page comic strip version of the opening scene of The Master and Margarita on Patriarch's Ponds, made by the young comic strip artist Eirene Wang.
Eirene Wang (°06/01/1991) is a multicultural artist and writer. In 2013, she's got a Bachelors of Arts at the Black Studies Department of the Amherst College in Massachusetts, United States. She has loved comics ever since she discovered Hergé’s Tintin in her school library in Montreal, Canada. Using comic books to explore the world and familiarize herself with French, her third language, Eirene has found other ways to learn more about different people, cultures, and places.
Excerpt of Eirene Wang's page
Install our free app
on your smartphone
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years
Films and TV-series
Along with much information on the novel, you will also find on this website different film adaptations of The Master and Margarita, subtitled in English by your webmaster.