Illustrations by Marina Terauds
June 28, 2014
Today we added to the website a page with a series of illustrations for The Master and Margarita made by the Latvian graphic artist Marina Terauds.
In 1998-1999, a Riga based lawyer, Aleksandr Zhukov, started a project to make a mini-edition of The Master and Margarita, consisting of two books with etchings and leather covers. Marina Terauds made a series of 21 illustrations for it.
Install our free app
on your smartphone
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years
Films and TV-series
Along with much information on the novel, you will also find on this website different film adaptations of The Master and Margarita, subtitled in English by your webmaster.