Illustrations by Frederico Fistarol
February 21, 2015
Today we added to this website a page with illustrations for The Master and Margarita, made by the Italian artist Frederico Fistarol.
Federico Fistarol was born in Schio, Vicenza, Italy, in 1971, but now he lives and works in Rome. He studied photography at the Istituto di Fotografia e Arti Visive in Padua and then art and classic animation in an unnamed institute in Dublin, Ireland, where he graduated in 1998.
In 2013, he made a series of sketches and paintings illustrating The Master and Margarita. They were exhibited in the spring of 2014 in La Grafica Campioli, a gallery in Monterotondo near Rome.
Illustration by Frederico Fistarol
- 161116 Pontius Pilate
- 161106 A triple jubilee
- 161028 Two biographies
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years
Films and TV-series
Along with much information on the novel, you will also find on this website different film adaptations of The Master and Margarita, subtitled in English by your webmaster.