Interactive graphic novel
February 22, 2015
Today we added to this website a page on the so-called interactive graphic novel, made by the German student Paul Fröhling on the story of The Master and Margarita.
For his Bachelor thesis, Paul Fröhling developed a so-called interactive graphic novel with the story of The Master and Margarita. While the user watches an illustration on an iPad, the music, light and info screens change depending on the scene.
He made a video about it, which he published on the Vimeo website, and which also can be viewed on this website .
Screenshot of the application
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years
Films and TV-series
Along with much information on the novel, you will also find on this website different film adaptations of The Master and Margarita, subtitled in English by your webmaster.