Animated films on The Master and Margarita
April 16, 2015
Today we added to the website some animated films based on The Master and Margarita, and made by students of the Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology.
The Polsko-Japońska Akademia Technik Komputerowych (PJATK) is an Academy with schools in Warsaw, Gdańsk and Bytom. Its Faculty of New Media Arts is a product of cooperation with the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw.
Anna Poszepczynska was inspired by the meeting of Mikhail Berlioz and Ivan Bezdomny with Woland on Patriarch’s Ponds. Magdalena Wegiel shows the end of the Great Ball at Satan’s where Woland seals the fate of both Mikhail Berlioz and Baron Meigel, and Anna Siwoń presents Woland’s Black Magic Show at the Variety Theatre.
Screenshot of Anna Poszepczynska's film
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years
Films and TV-series
Along with much information on the novel, you will also find on this website different film adaptations of The Master and Margarita, subtitled in English by your webmaster.