Photo series by Marina Volodko
October 18, 2015
Today we added to the website a photo series based on The Master and Margarita, made by the Russian photographer Marina Volodko.
Marina Volodko is a photographer from Krasnodar, Russian Federation. In 1994, she graduated from the Kuban State Technological University in Krasnodar, and started working as a web designer.
Ten years later, she got a digital camera, and started making studio and wedding photos, and photos for magazines, newspapers and advertisement agencies. Occasionally, she also makes series of photographs with a specific theme, often inspired by works of Russian authors and Dutch painters. In 2013, she made a series of 33 photos inspired by The Master and Margarita.
- 170223 Animated movie by Doron Kobiashi
- 170217 Animated movie by Maria Morris
- 170216 New plans for a movie?
- 161219 M&M banned in Ukraine
- 161218 Biography in English
- 161213 The Master and Margarita on TV
- 161208 Valery Belyakovich died
Films and TV-series
Along with much information on the novel, you will also find on this website different film adaptations of The Master and Margarita, subtitled in English by your webmaster.