Photo series by Marina Volodko
October 18, 2015
Today we added to the website a photo series based on The Master and Margarita, made by the Russian photographer Marina Volodko.
Marina Volodko is a photographer from Krasnodar, Russian Federation. In 1994, she graduated from the Kuban State Technological University in Krasnodar, and started working as a web designer.
Ten years later, she got a digital camera, and started making studio and wedding photos, and photos for magazines, newspapers and advertisement agencies. Occasionally, she also makes series of photographs with a specific theme, often inspired by works of Russian authors and Dutch painters. In 2013, she made a series of 33 photos inspired by The Master and Margarita.
- 161204 1917
- 161116 Pontius Pilate
- 161106 A triple jubilee
- 161028 Two biographies
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years
Films and TV-series
Along with much information on the novel, you will also find on this website different film adaptations of The Master and Margarita, subtitled in English by your webmaster.