Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
May 15, 2016
Today we added to this website a series of photos, made by the Russian photographer Stana Krivokhizhina.
Never Talk with Strangers is the title of a so-called cosplay of the cosband Отчаянные суслики [Otchayannye susliki] or Desperate Squirrels.
Cosplay is short for Costume and Play. It refers to a costumed role play, mostly off-stage. A cosband is a group that performing such roleplay. Desperate Squirrels from Rostov-on-Don, Russia, already had depicted scenes from The Hobbits, before, in 2016, they focused on the first chapter of The Master and Margarita.
The setting may surprise you, because the group is composed exclusively of women. But they say about it: «All participants to the events in Moscow have externally changed, but inwardly they remain the same».
- 161204 1917
- 161116 Pontius Pilate
- 161106 A triple jubilee
- 161028 Two biographies
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years
Films and TV-series
Along with much information on the novel, you will also find on this website different film adaptations of The Master and Margarita, subtitled in English by your webmaster.