Music by Henning Boye Leonhardsen
July 20 2016
Today we added to this website a page with music, written by Henning Boye Leonhardsen.
Henning Boye Leonhardsen is a Norwegian musician and composer. In 2014 he wrote Patriarch Ponds, a musical piece which was meant to be the beginning of a bigger, yet unfinished project covering several scenes from The Master and Margarita as some kind of soundtrack.
Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years
Films and TV-series
Along with much information on the novel, you will also find on this website different film adaptations of The Master and Margarita, subtitled in English by your webmaster.