Edinburgh is a bit like Moscow
August 1, 2010
In August, the Scottish city of Edinburgh will be overwhelmed twice by Wo-land and his retinue.
In the context of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, the Oxford University Dra-matic Society (OUDS) will play for 25 consecutive days, from August 6 to 30, her adaptation of Bulgakov's novel, directed by Max Hoehn.
Click here for more information about the performance of OUDS
Also in Edinburgh, but outside the context of the Fringe Festival, the London company Fragments will present another adaptation of The Master and Margarita, directed by Shane Dempsey from August 12 to 22.
Click here for more information about the performance of Fragments
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years