The dishes of the novel
July 30, 2011
In March 2011, the Restaurant Syndicate, which also owns the famous restaurant Oblomov, opened the restaurant Pavilion in Moscow. The name refers to the beautiful and striking yellow pavilion that marks the Patriarch's Ponds, and by which everyone instantly recognizes the place rendered famous by Bulgakov.
The Pavilion restaurant is now more than ever linked to The Master and Margarita. Since the menu now offers all the dishes which Mikhail Bulgakov eulogized in the dialogue between the guests Amvrosy and Foka in front of the Griboedov house.
In an exceptionally beautiful setting, you can enjoy perch au naturel, eggs en cocotte, soup printanier and sterlet slices interlaid with crayfish tails, while overlooking the ponds where, at the hour of the hot spring sunset two citizens appeared. I haven’t seen the famous Fliyaki gospodarskye on the menu though…
Bolshoy Patriarshy pereulok, 7
+7 (495) 697-5110
- 170426 Music by The Trolls
- 170416 Illustrations Aleksandr Fedorov
- 170415 Strip by Nikita Krasnobrishev
- 170414 More videos
- 170308 Video by Kristina Pavlenko
- 170307 Music by Basta
- 170223 Animated movie by Doron Kobiashi
- 170217 Animated movie by Maria Morris
- 170216 New plans for a movie?