January 30, 2012
We will have to wait a while before we will be able to see the new film versions of The Master and Margarita. Therefore, your webmasterwent on working with what already exists, and he has now subtitled the TV series Master i Margarita by the Russian director Vladimir Bortko in Italian.
Italian is the sixth language in which this TV series from 2005 has been translated. Before we already made Dutch, English, French, Spanish and German subtitles for it.
And we are not resting on our laurels. As a logical next step, we started the Italian subtitles for the film Master i Margarita made by director Yuri Kara. We'll let you know when it's ready.
- 161204 1917
- 161116 Pontius Pilate
- 161106 A triple jubilee
- 161028 Two biographies
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years