Dinner with The Master and Margarita
February 21, 2012
We know The Master and Margarita as a wonderful novel, but the people in the city of Białystok, Poland, know Mistrz i Małgorzata as the restaurant in the building of the Aleksandra Węgierki Drama Theatre.
The owners of the place are Arleta Żynel and Małgorzata Bufal. Miss Żynel is a renowned member of the Klub Szefów Kuchni, the Polish Chefs' Club. The interior of the restaurant is dominated by the colours red, black and silver, and many details are referring to the cult of Bulgakov's novel.
65 people can be served inside the restaurant, and 60 more in the garden. In Mistrz i Małgorzata will be served European, Jewish and French cuisine, including herring with herbs.
The restaurant is open daily from 12:00 to 23:00
and on Saturdays until 2 o'clock in the morning.
Restauracja Mistrz i Małgorzata
Teatr Dramatyczny im. Aleksandra Węgierki
ulica Elektryczna 12
15-080 Białystok (Poland)
tel. ++48 85 74 99 196
fax ++48 85 74 99 183
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years