Botanica - What Do You Believe In?
March 15, 2012
Today we added to the website a page about Botanica, the New Yoirk based rock band which played the soundtrack for the theatre play Der Meister und Margarita which will be premiered tomorrow, March 16, 2012, at the Schauspielhaus in Dortmund (Germany).
The soundtrack was also released separately on CD under the title What Do You Believe In? The thematic unity of the songs gives the album the air of a rock opera. During the recordings, the mother of singer and composer Paul Wallfisch died, which, according to him, has contributed to the melancholy and sometimes dark tonality of the songs.
- 161204 1917
- 161116 Pontius Pilate
- 161106 A triple jubilee
- 161028 Two biographies
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years