Music by the Michael Pemberton Band
October 14, 2012
Today we added to the website a new page about the rock opera The Master en Margarita by the Michael Pemberton Band.
Since the beginning of 2012, the New York based singer, songwriter and actor Michael Pemberton is working with his eponymous band on a rock opera based on The Master and Margarita. Although the project is still under development, the band has already given several performances with material from the opera. Pemberton informed us that he has written 19 songs already, and that he hopes to be able to record an album in 2013.
On 31 October 2012, the Michael Pemberton Band plays a Halloween Rock Show at The Cutting Room, 32nd Street 44 E in New York City 10016, where they will play a selection of songs from The Master and Margarita.
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years