Music by After-Death Plan
June 28, 2015
Today, we added to this website a page on the song Master & Margarita, released by After-Death Plan.
After-Death Plan is predominately Lesley Ann Fogle and her husband Constantine Hondroulis.
The duo began recording together in Chicago in the 90s as part of the musical conglomerate Mal Vu, a rotating cast of musicians weaving tales of darkness and whimsy. The After-Death Plan’s current endeavour highlights music and lyrics inspired by classic literature.
In June 2015, After-Death Plan released Master & Margarita, a song based on our favourite novel.
- 170426 Music by The Trolls
- 170416 Illustrations Aleksandr Fedorov
- 170415 Strip by Nikita Krasnobrishev
- 170414 More videos
- 170308 Video by Kristina Pavlenko
- 170307 Music by Basta
- 170223 Animated movie by Doron Kobiashi
- 170217 Animated movie by Maria Morris
- 170216 New plans for a movie?
Films and TV-series
Along with much information on the novel, you will also find on this website different film adaptations of The Master and Margarita, subtitled in English by your webmaster.