Music by After-Death Plan
June 28, 2015
Today, we added to this website a page on the song Master & Margarita, released by After-Death Plan.
After-Death Plan is predominately Lesley Ann Fogle and her husband Constantine Hondroulis.
The duo began recording together in Chicago in the 90s as part of the musical conglomerate Mal Vu, a rotating cast of musicians weaving tales of darkness and whimsy. The After-Death Plan’s current endeavour highlights music and lyrics inspired by classic literature.
In June 2015, After-Death Plan released Master & Margarita, a song based on our favourite novel.
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years
Films and TV-series
Along with much information on the novel, you will also find on this website different film adaptations of The Master and Margarita, subtitled in English by your webmaster.