Иллюстратор Борис Маркевич
16 февраля 2011 г.
Illustrator Boris Anisimovich Markevich (1925-2002) was born in Kharkov in Ukraine, but moved to Moscow at the age of three.
From 1943 to 1947 he worked for the Moscow Circus as a designer of cos-tumes. He combined this work with his studies at the Graphic Department of the V.I. Surikov Institute of Fine Arts, where he graduated in 1949.
He quickly got international fame as an illustrator, and in 1962 he was mentioned in Who's Who in Graphic Art, a leading international work of reference of the best graphic designers, illustrators, cartoonists and typo-graphers, and cartoonists. His work is in the collections of major mu-seums as the Tretyakov Gallery and the Pushkin Museum in Moscow.
A typical aspect of his drawings is that he's able to draw surprisingly clear situation with just a few strokes of his pen.
In 1988 he was asked to illustrate a Russian edition of The Master and Margarita.
- 160929 Музыкальный театр
- 160831 Онлайн чтения
- 160824 Новые субтитры
- 160821 Иллюстраций Ханса Фрониуса
- 160809 Новый испанский перевод
- 160728 Патриаршие пруды
- 160723 Зеро абсолю
- 160721 Иллюстрации А. Ботвиновом
- 160719 Хеннинг Бойе Леонардсен
- 160607 Масонство в Мастер и Маргарита
- 160521 Установки Нелли Левенталя
- 160515 Фотографии Станой Кривохижиной
- 160514 Михаил Булгаков 125 лет