New Italian translation
February 8, 2011
A new translation of The Master and Margarita has been published in Italy. The translation has been made by Margherita Crepax.
Margherita Crepax studied Russian language and literature in Milan with a dissertation on the short stories of Leo Tolstoy. She has translated works by Vladimir Nabokov, Ivan Turgenev and Nina Berberova.
In 2009 she won the Premio Gorky for her translation of The School of fools by Aleksandr Sokolov.
Il Maestro e Margherita
Published by Feltrinelli, Universale economica. I classici
- 161219 M&M banned in Ukraine
- 161218 Biography in English
- 161213 The Master and Margarita on TV
- 161204 Valery Belyakovich died
- 161204 1917
- 161116 Pontius Pilate
- 161106 A triple jubilee
- 161028 Two biographies
- 161009 Andrzej Wajda died
- 161009 M&M and Facebook
- 160929 Music theatre in Amsterdam
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels