New Italian translation
February 8, 2011
A new translation of The Master and Margarita has been published in Italy. The translation has been made by Margherita Crepax.
Margherita Crepax studied Russian language and literature in Milan with a dissertation on the short stories of Leo Tolstoy. She has translated works by Vladimir Nabokov, Ivan Turgenev and Nina Berberova.
In 2009 she won the Premio Gorky for her translation of The School of fools by Aleksandr Sokolov.
Il Maestro e Margherita
Published by Feltrinelli, Universale economica. I classici
- 160831 Online readings
- 160824 New subtitels
- 160821 Illustrations Hans Fronius
- 160809 New Spanish translation
- 160728 Patriarch's Ponds
- 160723 Zéro absolu
- 160721 Illustrations Aleksandr Botvinov
- 160719 Henning Boye Leonhardsen
- 160607 Freemasonry
- 160521 Installations Nelli Levental
- 160515 Photos by Stana Krivokhizhina
- 160514 Mikhail Bulgakov 125 years