Bertram Könighofer - Mistrz i Małgorzata
The Austrian Bertram Könighofer (°1976) is a comic strip artist, illustrator and DJ. He is an artistic jack and made, among other things, the music documentary Notes On Breakcore (2006), together with David Kleinl. In 2007 and 2008, he organized a 24 Hour Comics, an event in Vienna on which cartoonists realized a comic strip of 24 pages in 24 hours time.
Since 2001, Könighofer - sometimes using the pseudonym Bert Bricht - continuous to make illustrations for magazines, miscellaneous book- and record covers, exhibitions, publications, events, readings and performances in Austria and its neighbouring countries. He also works as a freelance graphic designer.
In 2008, he created the comic strip Mistrz i Małgorzata. It was his contribution to Mikstura: czyli komik i literatura, a publication launched by the Austrian artist Robert Jazze Niederle in which 55 prominent Austrian and Polish artists made a comic strip version of the great works of world literature.
- Master i Margarita - Allison R. Barbour
- The Master and Margarita - Boring Bear
- The Master and Margarita - Colin Alexander
- Le maître et Marguerite - J.-F. Desserre
- Mistrz i Małgorzata - Bertram Könighofer
- Case no. 666 - Nikita Krasnobrishev
- Mästaren och Margarita - Henrik Lange
- Le maître et Marguerite - Neyef
- The Master and Margarita - Polina Soshkina
- Master i Margarita - Aleksandr Vygalov
- Master i Margarita - Eirene Wang
- Zéro absolu - Bec & Marazano