Polina Soshkina - The Master and Margarita
The illustrator Polina Soshkina from New Jersey, United States, graduated in 2007 from the School of Art and Design of the Fashion Institute of Technology at the New York State University.
On her blog Polina Soshkina Illustration she publishes not only portraits and scenes made with oil paint, but also storyboards and try-outs of graphic novels, one of which is a short scene from the dialogue between Ivan Bezdomny and Mikhail Alexandrovich Berlioz at Patriarch's Ponds.
- Master i Margarita - Allison R. Barbour
- The Master and Margarita - Boring Bear
- The Master and Margarita - Colin Alexander
- Le maître et Marguerite - J.-F. Desserre
- Mistrz i Małgorzata - Bertram Könighofer
- Case no. 666 - Nikita Krasnobrishev
- Mästaren och Margarita - Henrik Lange
- Le maître et Marguerite - Neyef
- The Master and Margarita - Polina Soshkina
- Master i Margarita - Aleksandr Vygalov
- Master i Margarita - Eirene Wang
- Zéro absolu - Bec & Marazano